Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge + Yale Access Module
- The Yale Access Module enables you to use the Yale Access app to perform several functionalities Locking and unlocking the door
- Checking the status of a door (enabled by DoorSense – included in the pack)
- Viewing exactly who is coming and when thanks to the 24/7 Access History
- Send virtual keys to family, friends and visitors
- Check if the door is closed. Adding the Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (note one Bridge is needed per SDL and must be with 3m of the Module) allows OOH functionality
- Note-The Yale Access Module + Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge is designed to work seamlessly with a new or existing Yale Conexis L1 Smart Locks and Keyless Connected Locks, connecting them to the Yale Access App. AlsoWhen the Yale Access Module is inserted into your Conexis lock, any existing RFID or Phone tags and cards will be required to be re-paired back onto the Conexis lock using the Yale Access Smartphone App after the install process has finished
|Dimensions:||5.5 x 6.7 x 5.8 cm; 243 Grams|
- Arlo Essential Spotlight Outdoor Security Camera, Wireless CCTV, 3 Cam Kit,...
INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS: Connect your Outdoor Security Camera direct to WiFi & the Arlo app will send instant alerts to your smartphone when motion […]
- X-Sense Home Security Alarm System, 5-Piece Wi-Fi Security System Kit, Works...
5-Piece Kit: The 5-piece kit includes 1 base station, 2 entry sensors, 1 motion sensor, and 1 remote control with batteries; each base station […]