Home Security Burglar Alarm System by ERA Protect – Next Generation Smart Wireless House Alarm – Google & Alexa Compatible – Smartphone Control – Easy Install (Alert)
SALE PRICE: £339.99
- SMART ALARM SYSTEM – The Protect home security system is set-up, controlled and operated from one easy to use smartphone app. The first wireless burglar alarm system to be awarded a BSI (British Standards Institute) IoT Kitemark, ensuring your data is safe with end-to-end encryption. Dual path technology allows the home alarm system to work on both ethernet connection or the built-in SIM card, and makes sure you’re always connected.
- EXPANDABLE ALARM SYSTEM – Expand the home securtity system with up to 96 accessories including multiple PIR & Door/Window sensors, Keypads & Sirens. Add external, Internal, floodlight & doorbell cameras to fully protect your home as your security needs grow.
- EASE OF USE – Access your home alarm system, doorbell & cameras from anywhere, anytime with your ERA Protect Smartphone App. Add and assign as many users as you require, and control all operations of the system with the easy to use application.
- ALEXA & GOOGLE HOME COMPATIBLE – With Alexa and Google Home you can control your home securty system using your voice. You are able to arm, part-arm & disarm your alarm, and turn your securty cameras on or off onto privacy mode.
- KIT INCLUDES – 1x Central Alarm Hub, 2x Pet Friendly PIR’s, 2x Door/ Window Magnetic Contacts, 2x Remote Controls, 1x Live Siren, All fittings and operational instructions + Free 3 month trial of our ERA Protect Plus Subscription on activation of account.
|Dimensions:||27.3 x 26 x 21.8 cm; 2.28 Kilograms|
- Arlo Essential Spotlight Outdoor Security Camera, Wireless CCTV, 3 Cam Kit,...
INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS: Connect your Outdoor Security Camera direct to WiFi & the Arlo app will send instant alerts to your smartphone when motion […]
- X-Sense Home Security Alarm System, 5-Piece Wi-Fi Security System Kit, Works...
5-Piece Kit: The 5-piece kit includes 1 base station, 2 entry sensors, 1 motion sensor, and 1 remote control with batteries; each base station […]